We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Becca is NINE!

Well Becca turned 9 years old (on September 15). Life has been so busy I haven’t had time to post.

For her Birthday, Brady took her and Emily to “Walking with Dinosaurs Live” where dinosaurs return to earth in a live theatrical arena show (and they forgot the camera, so no pictures to post). They had a blast. The best part was when the T-Rex came out. The dinosaurs are all life size and the entire show is full of music and entertainment. It was really fun for all of them especially Brady! Becca got some fun stuff for her birthday, but her favorite was a volleyball from her mom. Here are a few pics of her on her special day


Isn't she just so dang cute!

Make a wish!

For breakfast she had one of her favorite foods- Becca loves Bagels!

Emily, Becca and little Aaron!

3 comments:

TGS said...

it's so weird to see you with grown-up children. I saw Vindi Bryce- Brogan the other day at her church and saw her oldest and she looks like she's 16, strange to see all these kids so grown-up and mature, unlike me at thaat age...

Jena said...

oh yay for Becca!!! Tell her happy (totally belated)birthday. I am glad that she liked the volleyball, yay! Go Sherri!

The Gooding Family said...

Your kids are adorable, Sherri! I give you all the credit, since they pretty much look just like you (love ya, Brady)!