We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Fenn Family!


Here is my family! We all got together and took a family picture the morning of Gary and Amber's wedding (8/8/08). It was so hot and muggy that morning, I'm surprised anyone is smiling. Thanks to Sanya's (she is the farthest girl on the right) mom Arleen, she took this picture and did a great job - she is wonderful. Isn't my family adorable? Check out the grandkids they are the cutest things you ever did see, and I am not one bit biased. Haaa Haaa (For a closer look, click on the picture to enlarge it.)

8 comments:

Heather said...

You guys just keep getting bigger & bigger! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Sherri please tell me this is not the miracle doctored up photo Lloyd did! I look like an idiot and Remington looks like an ugly doll. Oh well I guess I should be use to looking like the family knucklehead. It's my fault I didn't smile I just didn't want my braces to end up looking like black, rotting teeth- I'm nuts! I'll stop now- Bye~

Anonymous said...

Did I mention Remington looks like a really bald ugly doll! I crack up every time I look at it up close, too funny!

Heather K said...

That is so fun to see everybody grown up and married! You guys are all good lookin'!

The Gooding Family said...

Wow, that is one big family!! You all look so good. I love your blonde hair, too!

Jena said...

hahahahahaha Oh Nina, you're hilarious. I think Remington looks cute!! It's impossible for that baby to look ugly!

I love this picture! It turned out beautiful! I love you guys!

Didion 6-Pack said...

That is amazing to gather that many people and have everyone looking pleasant. Arleen did a fabulous job (as always) - especially with the challenge of a large group. Love the pretty colors - all the girls in the green, the guys in matching ties and the women in the deep burgundy - very nice. This is my first time to see Sanya with her new smile (post-braces) I might not have recognized her. Cute, cute family. I love your family.

Melissa Bosen said...

Cute picture! I hope you have that one framed really big in your family room. It's so tough to get everyone to cooperate for those...and it's usually not just the children who fuss! :)