We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Friday, October 10, 2008

October Break is here!

October break is here (I guess you could compare it to Spring break, only shorter)! On Wednesday, everyone got home early from school and we went to the moves (Sing it-“let’s go to the movies, let’s go see the stars” - Annie fans understand). I wanted to go see the new American Doll movie called “Kit Kittredge” and I assumed that the girls would as well. But I guess the “siren song” of talking chimps in space lured my children away from what I had hoped to see! Ugh, a cheesy monkey cartoon on a Wednesday afternoon really wasn’t my cup of tea (herbal of course)! But to keep up with the spirit of family fun time, I went along! We love the 2-dollar theater, because it’s cheap. We can get the whole family in for $10.00 bucks! On the other hand we hate the 2-dollar theater, because it is cheap- Its dirty, has bad lighting and sound, the floor is always sticky and I have never had the courage to look at what I am sitting on. Not to mention that over weight man sitting alone in the back of every kid movie I go to (CREEPY).

“Space Monkeys” wasn’t as bad as I thought. Brady laughed out loud a couple of times, but then again he thinks the movie “Dumb and Dumber” is comedic genius! To round out our afternoon outing, I thought It would be nice to capture the moment on camera after the show. We ended up getting more than a picture!

No mall visit is complete without seeing a ridiculous, strange “EMO” aka in my day as “GOTH” and aka in my sisters day “PUNK” . Now I am not at all even bothered by these teens who try and prove who they are in their style, as long as there body parts are covered! The picture tells it all: Look really close!



Crack Kills!


4 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

YAY for fall break. Boo for showing off your crack! Geez!!

Sounds like you had a fun time~ even though you had to see that movie. :) You are a good sport. And what is up with old men in kids' movies?! Scary.

PS I love Aaron's crazy face in the last picture. He has a thing with doing silly things when getting his picture taken, hu? Your kids are adorable!

Jason said...

ha! too funny. i saw the first picture and it looked all too familiar. then in the second one i realized it was a girl! gross. and ya, what's the deal with emo? weird.
you sounded like you were in a bit of a playful mood when you wrote this post-- i liked it.
we just went and saw wall-e in the drive in theater. after wall-e was space monkeys. i was thinking about sticking around to see it, but after one movie in the back of a truck with 3 kids, i had had enough. but i'm sure my kids would have loved it.
by the way-- i love the new look of your blog. i don't know how new it is since i've been doing the google reader thing so i don't see the background. but it's cute!

Jena said...

Oh my gosh Sherri--I am laughing my guts out, you are way too funny! Honestly, whatever happened to the invention of a undershirt?? haha Oh gol, I love you! Tell your family hi!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...some people's kids...However, having the...um...shall we say "uncouth" individuals in the background make your beautiful, clean, shiney kids look all the more attractive.