It is that time of year again! I love canning good food. Peaches are defiantly one of my very favorites. Here are some fun pics of us (Brady & I) canning peaches. Yummy!
The finished product!
www.canning-food-recipes.com/canningrecipes.htm
This is the web-site we used to help us can peaches!
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Just Peachy
Posted by Sherrilynn at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
You go girl! I am to scared to can without a Mom or Grandma around!
I love canning peaches too. The peach smell is so yummy! What a good idea to cook them outside!
Kari
I have got to learn how to bottle peaches! we have a peach tree and our neighbor who has an orchard around the corner gave us the peaches off of one his trees but I don't have a clue how to bottle them! Help me Obiwan Kenobi! You're my only hope!
I want to learn that! You are so domesticated. I was interested to see Brady in these shots, I expected your mom. Sweet hubby to can fruit with you!
Yummy! They are beautiful, do you ever leave them on your counter for a few days? I love looking at them. Brady has one up on Aaron, I am going to rub that in.
I love how domesticated Brady is...you hit the jackpot with his "mad kitchen skills" :-)
Post a Comment