We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Deep Thoughts with the Bingham kids!

A conversation between Aaron(age 4) and his Dad-
Aaron: Dad, guess what I have been praying to Heavenly Father about?
Dad: What have you been praying for Aaron?
Aaron: That He will give me super powers!
Dad: Oh, why would you want super powers?
Aaron: So I can say super power words and grow big, like a giant and help make a fort with Papa!
Dad: Oh wow that is a seriously big prayer, I’ve been praying for super powers too.


A conversation between Emily(age 6 at the time) and her Mom-
Emily: Mom, did you know that Dad will do anything you say?
Mom: Oh really?
Emily: Yes! He told me he would do anything you say, so I hope you don’t ask him to jump off a cliff or anything like that, because he will do it!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Is it supposed to be all crazy character pictures?

Sherrilynn said...

Oh, thanks Heather I don't know what went wrong with my text. I hope I fixed it.

Kari said...

Way cute comments. I read Maya Aaron's comment and she thought it was very funny!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I guess YOU are the one with super powers, huh?

Jena said...

Oh Sherri, I seriously love you and your family. You guys have been so good to me.

Please call when you get the chance, I would love to talk to you

Didion 6-Pack said...

Oooh, pretty new backround. Cute kids, too. I thought I already commented on this one, hmmmm. Love ya