We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Red-Light Runner!

In the 7th month, 28th day of the year 2008 at 2:16pm I was caught violating the law, my approximate speed was 47 in a 45. "RED LIGHT VIOLATION" is what the Mesa Municipal Court is calling it, and indeed by the following photo they are correct!
(for those of you who didn't catch that, I am the red Toyota Sienna)

Don't I look like I'm in a hurry! I mean don't they understand that I am running late and wasn't trying to disobey the law. The good news here is, as you can see the car seat in the back of me is empty. I was all by myself disobeying the law.

But, I am sad to say it, I made the choice and now I have to pay the consequences- traffic school here I come! Five and a half hours of learning how to drive better, and to make it even more special, the school is scheduled over Labor Day weekend.

Moral of the story is don't run red lights!

13 comments:

Cossebooms said...

We feel your pain. We just got a notice in the mail today about Bruce driving 47 in a 35. He didn't know the speed limit was 35. You can see the look of "oh crap" on his face in his picture. He was caught by a van. He'll be heading to traffic school too. Hey how did you get your picture on your blog? When I try to do it, it won't allow me to.

alliron said...

well at least you look cute in the picture! it's funny, because sara goodman's sister in law (jade's wife) just got the same thing, and jade posted it on their blog! ratting on his own wife!

alliron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alliron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alliron said...

just so you know, that was me that deleted those 2 comments. i accidentally commented the same thing 3 times! just thought i'd let you know, if you're as curious as i am...

linda said...

Ha Ha great picture. I am surprised I haven't got one in the mail yet. Love ya.

The Merrill's said...

Have you looked into traffic school on-line? It sure beats going to a class with a bunch of strangers. You can stay at your own house in your PJ's. (Not sure if Mesa has an on-line course, but Tucson does)

Weitz Family said...

Nice Sherri! All that matters is that you look good while Running Red Lights!

Farr Family said...

Well, at least you were alone and your kids didn't see! My kids would notice and then tell me all about it! You do look good running red lights! But STOP THAT!

Heather K said...

He he that is a hilarious post!

Jena said...

Sherri I love you. BA ha so funny
Love, Jena

Didion 6-Pack said...

It's about time you put a picture of yourself on here! Bummer that it's a violation picture, but funny! If you ever have a mug shot make sure you put that on here too! Love ya!!!

The Gooding Family said...

I keep waiting to get one in the mail, too.

You look cute!

How was traffic school???