We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The last two weeks!

Life has literally been a whirlwind the last two weeks! This is why I haven’t been able to blog. In preparation for Gary and Amber’s wedding, Melissa and her kids came from Utah to stay for two weeks until the wedding .

We had to finish sewing little girl dresses, prep for the luncheon, attend a bridal shower, be there as Amber received her own endowments and get family pictures. It really sounds exhausting, but we (my sister and I) loved every bit of it. DJ’s girlfriend Jena also came to visit us for the two weeks, we are so grateful we couldn’t have done it without her help. I don’t know how we pulled it off, with going to sleep every night at wee hours in the morning.


Breakfast at "Crackers & Co" from left to right
Jena, Sanya, Melissa, Carter( Sanya's boy) Grandma and ME!

The next 5 posts are all about the last two weeks~ Enjoy!

3 comments:

Farr Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I missed out again! I want to have some fun too!

Jason said...

woo hoo! lots of pictures-- i loved them! it was great to see nina, i haven't seen her in a while. i like her hair. and of course i love seeing my own sister who BETTER start her own blog SOON. it looks like you guys were very busy-- but having lots of fun. the fenn family was born with cute girls, but you've added some more cute ones along the way!

Heather said...

What a whirlwind 2 weeks! You ladies did a fabulous job with the luncheon, dresses, decor and Amber's hair was lovely. It was so good to see everyone!