It's the most wonderful time of the year! Monday was the first day of school. I am so happy, every morning for the entire school year I have time to myself! Well not really, my MCC classes start on Aug. 25 but for now I love it.
Aaron is in Early Learners (it is just like 1/2 day kindergarten).
Next year he will be in all day kindergarten.
Emily is in 2nd grade and loves it. They get snacks mid-morning, she says it helps 2nd graders think better. As you can see, she is really into HSM.
Becca is in 4th grade and is excited for orchestra this year. She bought this bag with her own money. She is getting so big
Here is everyone- ready to go!
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
The First Day of School!
Posted by Sherrilynn at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
It's so funny, I've een reading several of my friends blogs with older kiddos and they are all saying the same thing as you with kids going back to school, so it's cute to see excitment with children and their first day back at school and the excitement of the moms too!!! :)
How awesome that they all get to go to school. What do you do with yourself when they are gone? I can't wait. Gotta love the kids, but breaks are nice too.
Wow, you guys have been busy! It was so fun to catch up and see a bit behind the scenes from the wedding. Amber is beautiful and seems like a lot of fun.
Good luck with school and enjoy the little peace and quiet when everyone is at school. Your kids are sure cute!!
Hi Sherri,
Hope you don't mind my blog trolling you. You just happen to be listed on several blogs that I keep up with and I thought I would say hello. My dad always said that "those Fenn's have nothin' but good-looking kids". It looks like that trait made it to the next generation.:) What a beautiful family you have. It was nice to "see" you.
-Kim (Young...from SD)
Post a Comment