Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have a nasty spy ware virus on our computer (called the "trojan virus") and it has been impossible to remove. UGH!!! It really has been awful. I think we are going to have to take it to the computer doctor to remove it. Unless my Dad can conquer it, he is going to try today (we call him the computer whisper) . We will be keeping our fingers crossed in hope that Dad can fix the problem. Wish us luck. If things couldn't get any worse than having your computer sick, my kids have been sick with the flu virus. Aaron had it Monday, Emily Friday and Becca today (Sunday). It is hard to have my kids sick and home from school. I am going to school as well and when they are sick, I have to find someone to watch a sick child (this isnt very easy). Thank goodness for family. Well, we hope this holiday season is starting out less viral for you and your family. Tis the season for getting sick.
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Let me know if your dad strikes out. I know a few tricks and if I can't figure it out, I know a genius. If he can't figure it out, it can't be done.
Sorry for all the sickness! We have already been through the stomach flu--TWICE! Hope you guys are doing well besides all the sickness! Loved your family pics-we found them on some photography blog! Hope to see you over the break!
Post a Comment