Brady the virus slayer is my hero! It took him 3 days to find a cure for the awful virus on this computer. He didn’t give up, all though he wanted to. Moral of the story, is be careful what attachments you open even if it is from a trusted source (I am not mentioning any names that sent me this virus, I know it was an accident) My internet is sluggish still, but it doesn’t look like that is caused from the virus. Whew! Thank goodness! Now that the holidays are over and my computer is fixed it is time to catch up on my blog!






1 comments:
YAY Brady!! I don't open forwards, esp. if they have attachments. Tha said, it wasn't me, was it???
Remember how I called you for your Dad's number? Well, my computer's hard drive crashed...ugh!! Thankfully, your Dad backed up stuff to my external hard drive, but that was about a year ago, so I lost about a year's worth.:(
Post a Comment