We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have no idea what to title this post!? Any suggestions?


Aaron age 5.

Just yesterday he was watching Sesame Street and today he is looking for night vision goggles in a Cabela's magazine. He is way too much like his dad!

6 comments:

Kari said...

That it too funny! Max does it with the toy catalog from toysrus.

Anonymous said...

I would title it ,"I'm a typical Man" and it's even after church and everything, just like a man! I love it!

Weitz Family said...

Sherri that is awesome. When Madison was younger she used to take puzzels in with her. Kids are always good for a laugh.
Sarah

The Gooding Family said...

How about "like Father, like Son" or "Multi-tasking" but whatever it is, that's funny stuff!

Lukky 7 said...

I think I'd call it "Potted Ponderings"

Fun to catch up on your family. I found the link from Jamie Sue's blog.

Sister Susan LeSueur, Philippines Manila missionary.

BTW, I love my companion!

Tell your awesome parents Hi from us.

Didion 6-Pack said...

"Just like dad", "Growing up", "Hard day at the office".... I didn't know that was such a guy thing. Love ya muchos