We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mole Removal Ugh!

At the beginning of October, I had 2 moles removed. One from my neck and one from my chest. I had stitches for about a week and boy did they itch. Come to find out I was allergic to the stitches-ugh. I am glad that they are out now and healing. They checked the mole and it came back ok. YEAH!

5 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

Holy Cow Woman!! I have had like 10 moles removed in my life, but none of them required stitches. That is some serious mole-removal right there! Hope it feels better soon.

Cossebooms said...

I have had 3 or so moles removed and the stitches were no fun!! But poor thing, you were allergic to them. I hate the shots, those things hurt!! Glad to hear the results came back okay.

The Gooding Family said...

Were they removed because you suspected cancer? I am glad all is well. That looked painful!

Didion 6-Pack said...

O U C H !!! I have to tell you when I first looked at this picture I thought it was a man's hairy chest! Then I saw the lace and I thought, why was Brady wearing lace panties? Then I saw your earring, and enlarged the picture to figure out what that was.... when I figured out it was your neck!!!!!! Ooops :o() Hope you're healing, that was a big one, ouch.

Didion 6-Pack said...

O U C H !!! I have to tell you when I first looked at this picture I thought it was a man's hairy chest! Then I saw the lace and I thought, why was Brady wearing lace panties? Then I saw your earring, and enlarged the picture to figure out what that was.... when I figured out it was your neck!!!!!! Ooops :o() Hope you're healing, that was a big one, ouch.