We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Mel and her Family came to visit from Utah

My sister Melissa and her family stayed with us the first two week in June. Boy did we have a blast! I think we went swimming almost every day. We went bowling; shopping (thanks to Kaitlyn and her babysitting skills) and had 2 Fenn family parties. I don’t think anyone had much sleep during the two weeks, but oh what a fun time we had. Here are A LOT of pics from our time together

Here we are at the mall, getting ready to go to the movies.
We had to ride the new 2 story carousel

Mel and I went shopping, when we got home this was the picnic that Kaitlyn and the kids put together. It was so cute I had to snap a shot! Kavin love the goggles


Here is Rick, Emily and Bailee at the first party we had at my house, good food, good fun, good family.

Emily, Bailee, Nina (my wonderful sis-in-law) Cameron is on her lap, and Krissy

Melissa and Aaron aren't they so adorable!

Becca, Kavin, Emily

Kaitlyn with her Uncle Gary

Bailee, Brady and Me -I got my hair permed (just for a change) it only lasted a week. I am back to strait hair :(

Natalie is gorgeous- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Melissa, Brady and Mom

Uncle Dj, Kaitlyn and Uncle Gary went to the late show of Kong fu Panda (Kaitlyn was so excited, but got home really late)


Here we are at Calvin and Sanya's house for another family party- Pizza and watermelon

Kaitlyn and Krissy eating watermelon


Dad and Phil (my bro.) having a conversation. I am sure it had to do with Qwest (that is who they both work for)

Grandma is sure enjoying that watermelon (ha ha ha....sorry mom)

Cameron is a cutie

Brady is cracking up about something

This is the last night the Lunts spent with us here in Arizona. Check out licorice man he is crying. (Is that how you spell licorice aka red vines? Sanya could tell me.)

Lunts- thanks for coming to Arizona and starting off the summer with a bang! We love and miss you guys. ~The Binghams!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

What a fun and crazy 2 weeks. You guys sure know how to party. I loved looking through the pics and seeing everyone.

Farr Family said...

I am SO jealous! I'd LOVE a two week vacation! And it looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish my family could have fun together like you guys do! That's AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Too bad Missy and Rick were not here for the reunion at Ally's house!

Jason said...

great pics! you should always post that many-- that was great. is that carousel from superstition? how cool is that? and who's that blonde boy on the tucson post? cute!
allison

Sherrilynn said...

Yes that is the new carousel from Superstition mall. The Blond boy is Kaden Fenn, Kevins little boy. Isn't he gorgeous. Allison I heard you might be moving back to the states? is that true?

TGS said...

I love carousel. Great shot of you all! Looked like a great visit with family! Great memories! PS. I love enchanted, great song on your playlist. Love your blog Sherrilyn!

The Gooding Family said...

What a fun family you have. I miss seeing the Fenn Family now that you've all moved away. Tell your parents hello for me.

Kerrie said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. That's awesome. I'm glad they got to come see me friday morning. What a treat! Loved all the pics. Especially Gar and Kait. That was hilarious.