We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

5 things....I have been tagged

I have been tagged:

5 things on my to-do list: 1) Laundry 2) clean scrub the bathrooms! UGH 3) Clean out garage 4) Shop for new carpet for the house- asap 5) Finish Grandpa Echols WWII book.

5 jobs I've had: 1) Arizona Electrical Coop 2) Wendy’s 3) Sanders Chiropractic 4) Gila Outdoor 5) Secret shopper (for McDonalds, I was in college, ugh gross! It didn’t last long)

5 Places I have lived: 1) St. David 2) Thatcher 3) Pima 4) Mesa (only 4 places)


5 Favorite snacks: 1) Lately I have loved nuts (any kind) 2) Grapefruit, the kind you can buy in a little cup “Del Monte Refrigerated Fruit Naturals” 3) Anything with chocolate 4) Red Vines 5) The snack mix called Munchies, it has doritos, pretzels, cheetos and sunchips (I could eat the whole bag)

5 things you don't know about me are: 1) I am double jointed 2) I enjoy classic rock 3) I use to be in pageants, and ran for Miss Arizona 4) I don’t drink milk at all, only in my cereal 5) I want to write a children’s book

5 thing I would do if I was a billionaire: 1) Pay off all of my families (Brothers and Sisters) mortgages 2) Buy a home that I could entertain in with a dream kitchen for my husband (Brady loves to cook). 3) Finish my schooling and pay for my kid’s college, missions, weddings 4) take my sweet hubby on a vacation to Italy for 3 or 4 months, so he can savor the Italian food 5) invest…maybe in real estate and or stocks 6) Write a children’s book 7) eat out at restaurants and anonymously pay for other peoples meals. (Sorry I couldn’t keep it to 5 things)

5 things I love: except for the obvious…. husband, children and family 1)I love a good barging, I take it a personal challenge to get a good deal on most things, clothes, furniture, cars, even food it is fun to me. 2) I love Broadway Musicals probably a little too much and plays 3) leaving for a trip with a clean house 4) Returning from a trip with a clean house 5)Family time (board games, or just chattin’ with family) good times!

Tag you are it- Wendy, Erin, Allison, sorry but at least it’s a short one.

5 comments:

TGS said...

Sherri- Tana Banana lives in Mesa or somewhere close. She JUST moved so I'm not sure on the exact area. She's doing really well. She went on a mish to MO, but mainly served in AR. She married Casey Martin from EAC (one of the twins). She's way into snowboarding, but I don't know how much there is to do here in AZ. She works at a hospital I believe working with mothers and WIC. She looks fab and is just having a great time with her hubby!

Jason said...

woo hoo!!! wait a minute... you mean me? this allison? tamra tagged me ages ago, but i just emailed her the response. so maybe i'll have to post something on my blog this time.

Farr Family said...

We have so much in common! It's a little scarey!

Heather K said...

Sherri,
You look just the same! You're so smiley cute! Your family is adorable! Hope to snoop your blog and get to know you again! I had really good laughs with you back in the Choir/student council/lame softball days! I am playing softball with Zach's bank team and I ROCK now! BUSBY didn't know nothin'! I was just a spaz and not serious enough for him! He he Keep in touch!

Didion 6-Pack said...

Okay I finally posted my response, Sherri! I have to admit it was hard for me to sit down and get that done, I hate thinking about "me"! You probably know all that I put on there but maybe there's something new - - not much has changed. It's been nice to peek on your blog and stay up to date with you & your fam. Love to all, Erin