My Brother Gary is getting married. He asked Amber Martin back in May. Gary took Amber up in a small airplane and flew over mom's back pasture. The field had huge letters that spelled out “WILL YOU MARRY ME”! Thanks to, Sanya, Mom, Me, Ambers Mom and friend (we had to create the letters, ugh). I am working on getting those pics from mom, and will post them later. It was hot, but fun.
Their wedding date is 8/8/08. We can't wait, we just love Amber! She is so cute and sweet.
Amber & Gary we love you guys, good luck with the wedding plans.
Here is a link to the engagement pics. (I hope the link works)







2 comments:
She is really cute! And she wants Gary! Way to go Gary! I wish we could make it down for the wedding festivities!
08/08/08 is a great date! Not just cuz it's a cool number, it's my b-day!
Post a Comment