We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

School Pics




To our wonderful family and friends, we wish we could see some of you more often! Here are this years school pics... aren't they so cute! We love and miss you all.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids are so big and just darling. Love the one oaf Aaron, what a little sweetie.

David and Tia Palmer said...

I am so happy you found us too! What cute kiddos you guys have! And so grown up! We should DEFINATELY get together soon! It would be so much fun to REALLY catch up on life! Love you guys so much! Tia & Dave

Melissa said...

I'm in love with your kids! Can I please borrow them for a while? Just send them on up here and if I can get them to hold still I will spoil the heck out of them! Ha!Ha! Seriously, the reason I want them to hold still is so I can pinch and kiss them. Especially...Aaron! CUTE! Love you, Mel

Anonymous said...

they are growing up so fast. And I really really love your family photo! Could Aaron be any cuter?

Rachel & Andy