I do at times feel like a taxi driver, as I am sure most mother do. I took Becca and some neighbor girls to achievement day yesterday. They came home with real live ladybugs! She told me they pulled off their wings so they wouldn't fly away (I am sure this wasn't part of the achievement day activity, but this is what they got out of it). Now at home with her precious new pet, Becca found a place in her room to keep it (a paper cup). I hate this process, because as always the poor thing will die. Well sure enough, Aaron came in this morning once the girls went to school and told me that the bug is dead. It is the end of the school year. This time of the year is always hard because everyone is going every which way and we never have consistency. Last night was the first night we got to sit down as a family and enjoy a meal together in a long time, maybe even before we did the new floor. It was nice. We had Becca's favorite, chicken enchiladas. Maybe she should have given some to her ladybug. I am working on my last paper for English 102. YEAH! I can't wait for it to be over; in fact I should be working on it instead of doing this but you know I have to work my way into writing. Not a lot has been going on. Oh, Today is my sister-in-law's birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sanya!!!!! Well I should get back to my paper.
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Ladybug!
Posted by Sherrilynn at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment