UPDATE TIME: The Month of October in a paragraph (and a little bit of Sept. too)- The last Sunday in September Brady was put into the Bishopric in our ward. I am still the Primary chorister and I hope it stays that way; I am counting down till Nov. 8th for the Primary program to be over. We had the annual Mother Daughter Social at the girl’s school. Next I attended the 5th grade field trip to the Arizona Science Center, we had a lot of fun but I don’t want to ride on another school bus for at least another year! For October break we drove to Utah for Cousin Kavin’s Baptism. We stayed a whole week and had a blast! We love our Utah cousins and miss them dearly. Once we got home the fun didn’t stop there- I had the opportunity to go see Kristin Chenoweth Live in Scottsdale (thanks for the invite Aunt Joni). Kristin was AMAZING! She sang all of my favorites...... “If you hadn’t but you did”, “The Girl in 14-G”, “Taylor, the Latte boy” and of course the song “POPULAR” from Wicked. She was phenomenal! If you are reading this and don’t know who she is, then shame on you! The girls are in our Stake Broadway Variety Show as the “Orphans” from the musical Annie. They make really cute Orphans. Last but not least Halloween Becca was a Clown, Emily was Little Red Riding hood, Aaron was a Pirate, and Brady & I were Mario & Luigi (I am working on those pics coming soon). Well there you have it (Phew) our month in review! Now you know why I haven't posted for a month. Enjoy the pics-
Mother Daughter craft night
Becca at the Arizona Science Center
Here we are with our goofy cousins-
Aaron, Krissy, Emily, Becca, Kaitlyn, Kavin and Bailee
Cousin Kavin and his dad Uncle Rick at the Baptism
Sherri & Joni at Kristin Chenoweth
My Cute Orphans
It's a hard knock life






3 comments:
If I have anything to do with it - you will stay in your calling for a long time! Thanks for all that you guys do!
wow-crazy month! Brady will do so fantastic-that calling sounds like something he'd be good at! Your kids are so big and it's so fun to see them grow up into little people. We miss you guys like crazy-see you in the next couple of months? (Will you be down for the holidays?)
Do you remember where you got your Family Home Evening plaque??
Post a Comment