For Halloween this year we met up with-
Calvin & Sanya
Phil & Nina
Amber & Gary
Mom & Dad Fenn
We had a good time. Here are some pictures......enjoy!
Cousin Kyle and Becca
Aaron, Cousin Cameron and Cousin Daniel
Emily as Little Red Riding hood and Cousin Bailee as a Bride.
Brady & I look a little scary in this picture as Mario & Luigi. Someone needs to fix our mustaches (we were trying not to laugh). I made the hats/buttons with felt, they were easy and if I can make them so can you- if anyone wants a couple costume for next year. Here is the site
http://www.groovykidstuff.com/?p=167
I saved the best for last Aunt Amber and Uncle Gary kept ing us up as old people.
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Halloween 2009
Posted by Sherrilynn at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
bahaha, Brady looks like Hitler Luigi. Classic, Classic (I said that shaking my shoulders and in that funny voice)!!!!
LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment