We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of School!

Wednesday August 12th, 2009- The first day of school!

Becca is in 5th grade with Mrs. Sanchez
Emily is in 3rd grade with Mrs. Klassen and
Aaron is in all day Kindergarten with Mrs. Gooch.

One nice thing about this year is that Becca had both Aaron and Emily's teachers in the past. Becca thought that was really cool.









They are enjoying every minute of school......(and so am I).

4 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

Cute pictures, Sherri! What's it like with no kids at home? Are you still taking classes?

Brittany Arnett said...

Can't even imagine how nice that is to have a day to yourself. Maybe one day...
Your kids are so cute!

CS Fenn said...

So cute! I love the bottom pic of Becca & Emmy. And I really love the name MRS. GOOCH! That is just fun to say! ;)

linda said...

They are so darling. I bet you are enjoying it so much. I have a few more years until I have all mine gone!