Here is the group that went with us to WICKED.
Susan, Paul, Carrie, Brooke, Grandma Powell, Joni, Scott, Kevin, Stacy, Brady and me. We had a blast!
Once we got there, I found my brother Dj and his girlfriend Kelsey. (aren't they cute)
Click on this picture and check out the girl in the background.....anyone know who she is? LOL
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Wicked!
Posted by Sherrilynn at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
It is funny that that girl is peeking in on DJ and Kelsey's pic ha, because I ALWAYS do that to people when they are taking pics in front of me...I wonder how many pictures I am in of strange people ha :) Looks like you guys had WAY to much fun! Love!!!
Now that looks like so much fun-what a fun group of people! Hopefully next summer will make for a good trip together -we are SOO in!
Yes, they are such a cute couple!
The girl looks familiar, but nope, don't know her. I think it's so funny when people do that! As long as it doesn't ruin the picture of course!
Whew! I'm all caught up now on your blog! Only have about a month to go...can't wait to get back to normal life and start being proactive again. :)
I just went to wicked this year and it is WICKED COOL! Fun date. DJ's girlfriend is a cutie!
Post a Comment