My sis-in-law Amber (Gary's wife) did a post all about zucchini recipes. Here is a link to her blog www.amberngary.blogspot.com
I know how she feels with too much zucchini, so I thought I would add to her collection of zucchini recipes. Enjoy
Zucchini Chowder-
Sauté in a large pot:
1/3 C. Butter
2 medium zucchini chopped into bite size
1 medium onion chopped
2 Tbl. Fresh Parsley (or 1 T. dry parsley)
1 tsp. Basil
Add:
1 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1/3 C. flour (make sure the flour gets fully cooked before continuing)
Pour in:
3 C. Water
3 Chicken bouillon cubes
Bring to a boil
Reduce heat and add:
1 tsp. Lemon Juice
1 can diced tomatoes (don’t drain)
1 can evaporated milk
Frozen corn (to your liking, I do one cup, my sister does a whole bag)
1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese
2 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Enjoy!
It is really good for lunch the next day too.






1 comments:
WOW! Where have I been??? You have so many posts and pictures on here since I visited last! I LOVE Becca's composition! I wish I could have heard the whole song and the story behind it! And little Emily is a spitting image of her mom! It's like taking a step back in time. I also love your idea of staying at the lovely bed 'n breakfast for your temple trip. You guys have been busy!
Post a Comment