It's just not summer if you don't go to the drive-in (at least that's what I say). If you go on Tuesday's its family night and kids get in for a dollar. We went and watched the Pixar movie "Up" it was such a cute movie.
Hands up if you're having fun! We popped 2 big paper bags full of popcorn and brought soda and candy. How could you not have fun.
(Brady was at scout camp, so he missed the fun)It looks like Aaron is really enjoying himself in the back of Uncle Gary's truck.
(Also pictured- Kavin Lunt)
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Drive-in Movies
Posted by Sherrilynn at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
hey looked fun, thanks fenn fam. for the invite! i know, i know- thirty minutes away, it's like we're in another state!
I have not been to the drive-in for years!! Way past due! I grew up going to the double features. My kids are being deprived. We better take them soon.
Post a Comment