After we got home from camping, we sent the kids to G&G Bingham's house in Pima for the remainder of Spring Break (thank you Kip & Susan). We had 2 days until the new carpet would be installed, and a lot of work to do. The carpet I picked-out was dark and so were my living room walls. I wanted the walls lighter, to coordinate with the dark carpet, so we had to paint the living room.
Here we are priming the walls-
It was so nice to paint without children in the way.
Hard at work, we also painted the hallway and bathroom shown to the right of this picture.
When we moved into this house (almost 9 years ago) my girl's room had no carpet, only tile. We removed the almost impossible tile (a year ago- spring break 2008) and replaced it with a large area rug until now. We patched the concrete and the room is now ready for new carpet. YEAH!
Here is the girls room after the carpet has been installed. We also moved the girls into two twin beds instead of sharing a queen size bed. They are glad to have their own space and new carpet.
My girls were so excited, they put their whole room back together.
Putting everthing back in the house was a chore, but fun to have new carpet.
Aaron's room is still a work in progress.
Here is the livingroom notice the lighter walls! That is Brady and our Hometeacher putting the entertainment center back together. (Thanks Gavin)
We added a new light over the doorway and a new cieling fan (not pictured).
Lastly we changed the entryway. Brady's brother put this in. Thanks for the tile work Nick.
We love the new carpet and cant wait for all of you to see it. Boy am I glad that Spring Break is over.
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Spring Break-New Carpet
Posted by Sherrilynn at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
It all looks fantastic! Nice work.
It looks great! We are going to be doing that soon too! I can't wait.
Looks like alot of work but it turned out beautiful. I love the entryway!
OH MY GOSH!
SherrO!
It is so beautiful! I am so happy that you finally got your long awaited CARPET! HOOT HOOT!!
Me and Melissa were talking, and we want to do a girls trip--I miss m'sherri lady!
Post a Comment