Oh my gosh, I don't dare to watch the video. I assume you make us watch the pulling of her tooth! Gross!!!!! I can't push play, poor girl, does she cry or is she so tough? Sorry I'm such a wuss, can't bring myself to watching it.
He he that was hilarious. We have my little brother Weston on video pulling a tooth by tying it to an open door and then slamming it. Priceless. It will be a good memory. I like your squealing in the background. MISS YOU!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I don't dare to watch the video. I assume you make us watch the pulling of her tooth! Gross!!!!! I can't push play, poor girl, does she cry or is she so tough? Sorry I'm such a wuss, can't bring myself to watching it.
Way to go Emily! Our house is just the same before a tooth comes out!
He he that was hilarious. We have my little brother Weston on video pulling a tooth by tying it to an open door and then slamming it. Priceless. It will be a good memory. I like your squealing in the background. MISS YOU!
what a brave girl! i love it, she reminds me so much of natalee. natalee will get hurt and say, " i'm ok- i'm buff!"
Post a Comment