We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sun Splash

Summer vacation has been pathetic this summer - due to ugly gas prices! I am sure you can all relate. We decided to stay home much of the summer and do things in town. We sent Aaron to Grandma and Papa’s house and took the girls to Sun Splash. Here are some fun pictures of our day in the hot sun. We had fun despite the gas prices!

Brady, Becca and Emily

Becca on the "Lazy River"



What fun under the huge umbrella

Don't I just look beautiful in my BIG visor, anything to keep the sun off my face.


The Lazy River was made for Brady

I didn't have the camera on the big rides,
so I only took pictures of the small rides.

At the end of the day,I am EXHAUSTED (the smile was coaxed out of me). I was tired of hauling big inter-tubes up the rides.

Homebound!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fun and anything in the sun is exhausting. Looks like your summer outing was a success, I remember Sunsplash and it was always fun.

Anonymous said...

I love vacations! Even though I am exhausted and ready for another vacation the moment I get home...so fun to see your family. I didn't know we were on your link list. I found your blog randomly. So glad I did. Your family is beautiful, with the exception of Brady of course! :) Glad you're well.

Amy

Weitz Family said...

Hey Sherri,
It has been forever since I have seen you and your family.I love the Family picture. Boys are the best!!
Sarah

Mauzy Fam said...

I so want to do Sunsplash every year and then we never go! Next year for sure. By the way, Sanya was saying that you get Mary Kay products. My mom used to sell it, but since she stopped I haven't been able to find someone who gets it. Can you email me at mauzy@cox.net? Maybe I can tell you what I need and we can work something out.
Cute pics!