We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Becca the BABYSITTER!

Rebecca LOVES baby's! She gets so excited when her Aunt Nina (Philip's Wife) comes and brings her little boy. She would rather take care of him instead of play with cousins. Here is what happened to her the last time they came over to visit.

I was coloring moms hair, when Becca came in with this on her face.

Thanks for wiping it up grandma! She is such a good girl.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Poor girl! Way to get initiated into babysitting, and yet she still loves him!

Farr Family said...

If Phillip never did that to you then maybe he always wanted to but never got the chance so he got his son to do it to your daughter!? Just a thought!

Jana said...

MISS BENSON!
I just found you and blog-stalked you, and your little family is so darling. Cute kids!

Jana

Didion 6-Pack said...

She is a mini-you! Exact replica! Poor thing and she still had a pleasant expression on her face, what a trooper :o)

Didion 6-Pack said...

I DIDN'T MEAN POOR THING BECAUSE SHE'S A MINI-YOU!!!!!!! I meant poor thing that she's got ralph on her face! sorry - you know I love ya

Jason said...

man. gross. she'll be a good mom if she can walk around with that on her face. she's a cutie. nice tan! it must be summer there or something.