We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Washing the Dog

Maddie has been our dog for almost 11 years. We took her to a local dog wash, the kids had fun washing her.

Okay, Brady did most of the work! And yes, she is very fat because of a liver disease.

She is a good'ol dog

She was sooooo happy afterward.

4 comments:

TGS said...

Hi Miss Sherri- Is the house in the back ground of your family your house? If so, I love it and want to move in!

Anonymous said...

so cute- big belly and all!

Sherrilynn said...

Hi Gretchen- I wish this was my house! It is really a reception hall in Gilbert. I sure miss you and your silliness :) Wish we were still neighbors (like at EAC). Hope you and your family are happy.

The Gooding Family said...

Hi Sherrilynn! I was thinking about you the other day and wondered what you guys were up to! It has been a loooong time. Two weeks ago, we moved to Ephraim (by Manti). I am going to take a class, Emerson got a job here and is still working toward his degree, and Kristy, JoAnn and my parents are up here. Anyway, call or email sometime so we can catch up!

wendygooding@gmail.com
or my new number is 435-340-1053