We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance 2009

The Daddy Daughter Dance-
This year's theme was "Sock Hop" thank goodness for the old Halloween costumes we had. The girls had so much fun with their dad.

50's sock hop

Brady wanted to go as Danny- from Grease- but he came straight from a meeting at work, so he is wearing his usual attire.

Cuties

Good friends Emily P. and Emily B.
(They are in the same class, it gets very confusing).

Emily, Kameron (friend & neighbor) Becca

Carlee (in Becca's class), Becca, Emily

Darling!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Emily's face makes me laugh - she is so cute when she dances. How fun for them!

Anonymous said...

your girls are so pretty and so much fun to be around! what a fun night for them~

The Gooding Family said...

It appears that Emily knows how to get her groove on! They are both so cute and a few of their moves kinda reminded me of their MOM!! :)

Amber Fenn said...

Ahh...I love it!! You should put more videos of your girls dancing!! It totally makes my day!

Didion 6-Pack said...

VERY CUTE!!!! I remember being an achievement day leader at an activity like this and I was making fun of one of the dad's very 60's glasses - black thick frame & sort of wings flaring out at the top - I thought I was being very funny and the next time I ran in to him in public and he was wearing his "ugly" 60s glasses - oops, they were his real ones! Love your girl's pretty dress, looks like a blast. Okay gotta watch the video now so I can see you in a new generation