Some of you may have known me during my college years and, well...... I wasn't the greatest student I was more or less interested in dating. I always blame my husband that I didn't finish my degree! He distracted me. Oh! You and I know that is a huge excuse. Bottom line, I didn't finish. Each semester I am taking a class here and there trying to finish. I still have a long road ahead of me, but I am working towards some kind of degree. This last semester I took English 102. I was really dreading it (like all the classes I take). It is hard juggling school and family but I did it anyway. Now the semester is over and I am happy to be done with it. I am also happy to report what my teacher e-mailed me, so here it is.
An e-mail from my English teacher:
The grade report I'm sending should show all your grades for the semester and hence tell you your final grade for the class. Congratulations. You finished first out of about fifty people. Well done.
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
English 102
--
Posted by Sherrilynn at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
WTG Sherri! That's amazing! I think I have too much ADD to be able to do more that I am doing right now! Good for you!!
Good job! I can't imagine trying to juggle being a mom and studying/writing papers. You're amazing!
Post a Comment