Well it’s Friday night, and all I have to say is thank goodness for my lunch date today with Brady, because the night was el- lamo! Brady has been working on his car since 3:00pm to get it up and running. (Don’t you just hate when things break?) The kids watched a move, so I decided to get this blog thing going. I just can’t figure out how to post pictures, oh well I guess I will figure it out. I actually don't mind staying home this Friday night; we have been so busy with our schedule, that it feels good to stay at home and not to be rushed.
Well school is in session, for the kids and for me too! I am taking one college class this semester and, so far I have enjoyed it. We will see how long that will last. We are just getting into the routine of things, I love that feeling. One thing we are not enjoying is the HEAT! The kids haven’t had recess all week, because of heat advisories. It has been between 110* to 115* (I am sure that is some kind of record) I find myself dreaming of fall and winter; I can’t wait till I can make soup and hot chocolate! What am I saying! I can’t wait to turn on my oven again! We don’t do that in Arizona during the summer, if we don’t have to. Needless to say, I am dreaming of the cool fall air.
We are the Bingham's! Welcome to our blog.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment